Well I knew the day was coming and this morning we took Tyler to his very first day of daycare. I started off okay, as I was being shown what needs to be done each morning upon dropping him off, but as I was getting ready to take a picture with his teacher holding him my eyes began to fill up with tears. Before I was even able to snap the picture, I had to give him a quick kiss (for the millionth time) and leave before I really broke down. So the picture with his teacher holding him was taken at the end of the day when we went to pick him up. When we picked him up this afternoon he immediately started smiling and cooing at us. I think he was trying to tell us he had a good day.
Monday, January 5, 2009
Tyler’s First Day at Daycare
Posted by Kelly at 8:08 AM
Labels: Tyler William
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Tyler looks very content and the daycare is nice and bright! It is good to see his teacher so I can put a face with the voice on the phone! We worried for nothing!!!!!!
I know this is very hard for you, but it looks like he's having a great time :)
Post a Comment