On Tuesday Tim and I went to Wegmans and bought some butternut squash, sweet potatoes, apples, bananas and pears and tonight I made my first batch of homemade baby food. The process is extremely simple and I'm glad I made the attempt. This is probably more than anyone really wants to see about making baby food, but I am excited. And what did Tyler think of getting something other than rice cereal... see below!
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Tyler LOVES him some butternut squash!!!
Posted by Kelly at 9:00 PM
Labels: Tyler William
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
hahahah that is so precious!!! I am so glad he liked it!!
Yum, Yum! We loved it too the couple of times Mommy made homemade food for us too. We are glad you are enjoying your new foods. It is so exciting.
That's a really good idea... and look at much he liked it!!! :) I just can't believe how big he's getting already... I'm going to need to know what you're doing special to make him grow up so fast, because I'm going to avoid that like the plague when my little girl gets here!! LOL!!
He was hungry as a bear!
Post a Comment