Layout

Sunday, May 10, 2009

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

Happy Mother's Day Everyone! I am having the most AMAZING fist Mother's Day!!! The morning started off waking up early so we could get ready for church. I hopped in the shower first thing and Tim went downstairs and made breakfast for us and his parents. When I came downstairs sitting on the table was my Mother's Day gift from Tim and Tyler. It is a GORGEOUS charm bracelet from Tiffany & Co! One of the charms is engraved with Mom and the second charm is engraved with Tyler's name on one side and his date of birth on the other. I absolutely LOVE it and it will be something I cherish and add charms too for years to come.








































Not only is today Mother's Day, but we also had Tyler's dedication at the church. Thank you to all of our family and friends who came to Tyler's dedication and to Nancy and Michael for capturing Tyler's prayer on video!






After church we went to have more family pictures taken!






1 comments:

Nancy said...

you didn't tell me about the charm bracelet!! I can't wait to see it!!! I'm so glad you had such a great first mother's day! :) And so glad we were able to see Tyler get dedicated!