Layout

Monday, August 24, 2009

Finally Back Home

Well we are finally back home. We got to the house around 1:15pm this afternoon. It is nice to be home, but I definitely wouldn't mind still being at the beach. We are looking forward to sleeping in our own bed tonight though. Speaking of sleeping in your own bed... I put Tyler down for a nap this evening and went into our room to unpack some more. After about 20 minutes I heard him talking and clapping. I thought the clapping sounded a little strange though, so I walked to his room to check on him. This is what I found:







Turns out he wasn't clapping he was banging on the railing of his crib. :) Needless to say the bumper has now been removed and the mattress has been lowered.

Tyler also has his first tooth breaking through! We can feel the very tip and you can see it if you are close. I'll be sure to post a picture as soon as his tooth is in.

0 comments: