On Tuesday, Tim and I went to see the Maternal Fetal specialist for another ultrasound. As usual Tyler is still measuring exactly 2 weeks ahead. He's a big boy at 3lbs 10oz!!! My amniotic fluid is back down into normal levels which is great news. However, my doctor thought that the high fluid levels was the culprit to my contractions, so we still don't know what is causing those. I had to retake the 1 hour glucose test last week and I just barely failed it this time around. The cutoff my doctor uses is 130mg/dl and I was 135mg/dl.
Here are a couple of pictures of Tyler at 29 weeks 3 days (or 31 weeks 3 days according to his schedule - ha)



Saturday, August 23, 2008
29 Week Ultrasound and Baby Update
Posted by Kelly at 10:23 AM
Labels: Baby Update
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment