Brits are nice. So nice they decided they wanted the navigation in the rental car more than I did. They took it in the hotel parking lot while I was eating dinner. It was still light out!! I found out when I got back to my room and saw the announcement on the TV. They smashed the drivers side window (great thing it’s raining today). Guess I get to see how the L-3 insurance works ;) Wish me luck!
I found out more information Today (08/06). I guess there was an off duty police officer in the parking lot when it happened. He was able to get the Registration Number (British for License Plate) of the vehicle and knew the people who took the GPS. I'm not really worried about it because insurance will cover it. They must be stupid thieves because they left my Oakleys sitting in the center console. Also, the Marriott was about get catch them on camera. I'm waiting for Hertz to come to come to the hotel to switch cars so I can drive to Molesworth and drop off my badge then head to Heathrow to turn in the car and go to the Hilton at the airport for the night. ONE MORE DAY!!


Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Just my luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Hahaha... Hilarious!!!
Post a Comment