Layout

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Most Amazing Baby Shower Ever!!!!

Today was my baby shower and it was absolutely AMAZING! My mom, sister and sister-in-law went way above and beyond to ensure that this day in my life was unforgettable and boy did they succeed! I could not have asked for anything more. Mom stayed the night with us Friday and began prepping for the shower immediately. Rhonda and her mom came over early on Saturday morning and they decorated the entire main level of the house (with some of Tim's help) and it was absolutely adorable. While the decorating was going on Mom and Tim ran out and picked up some balloons and the cake. People started showing up around 2pm and before I knew it there was a house full of family and friends celebrating our little blessing! There was so much food (as always) and it was all so good! We played a number of games and I opened a never ending sea of gifts. We were really spoiled and I can't begin to thank everyone enough for all of the incredible gifts we received. Tim's sister Angela and our friends Greg and Adrienne came all the way up from Richmond just to celebrate with us and Aaron, Candace and my old Brownie leader Ms. Pam came down from Maryland. Ms. Pam and her daughter Cindy made us an incredible diaper cake full of diapers, bibs, onesies, spoons, pacifiers, rubber duckies and much, much more. The favors my mom and Rhonda made were just amazing! They were little boxes with personalized M&Ms that read Tyler William and Mommy's Prince! I have included a few pictures below. We greatly appreciate everyone who came and are truly blessed to have such wonderful family and friends who care so much. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! Love Kelly, Tim and Tyler :)

If you would like to check out the rest of the pictures you can go to:

http://s271.photobucket.com/albums/jj136/tegibso/Baby%20Shower_092808/





1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are very welcome. Krissy, Rhonda and I were very happy to give you such a memorable day. You really do have wonderful family and friends. We love the three of you very much and can't wait until "Doodlebug" makes his grand entrance!