Today we went for two doctor appointments: one with our OB and the other with the Specialist for an ultrasound. I am still 1cm dilated and Tyler's head is very low. My OB has taken me off the Procardia as of this evening, so I am crossing my fingers and toes that my contractions don't get out of control. Basically our goal is to keep Tyler in for one more week so that I am a full 37 weeks and then he can come if he's ready. At the Specialist they did another Biophysical Profile and they also measured him. Everything is looking great and Tyler currently weighs 6lbs 12oz. They said that they do not want me to go past my 11/1 due date if I make it that far. So if he hasn't come by 11/1, I should have an appointment at the hospital to be induced on that day. So right now it's just a waiting game. His nursery is about 99% complete; there are just a few wall hangings left to hang. All of his clothes, towels, blankets and sheets have been washed, folded and put away. His diaper bag is packed and ready to go and I just need to put my stuff in a bag.
Friday, October 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
He needs to get here before Nov. first even if just by a couple of days. After all, he does have a very spiffy First Halloween outfit waiting in his closet!!!!!
Make sure you take something to stash all your hospital baby stuff..you pay for all of it so bring it home!
Post a Comment