So two years ago I married a wench and 2 years later she bought me a winch! Just kidding Kelly I LOVE YOU!! Tony came over and helped me install it today. The winch is a Warn M8000 on a A to Z fabrication winch mount which was a part of the gift as well. Everything went smooth except for mounting the solenoid (the black box with the "W" on it). I guess you're supposed to buy an extra mount from warn, but Tony searched the net and found that most people just rotate the drum and use band clamps to hold the box down. After we wired the winch up we went in the street and wrapped the cable tight. He also wrapped his cable tight since we were out there. Here are pictures.


Friday, September 5, 2008
My Anniversary Present!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
You bunch of cable wrappin' gear heads! It looks sweet! Must be nice to have a winch wench as a wife!
Post a Comment