Layout

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Tyler's First Battle Scar

I know it has been forever since I posted last and I will hopefully one day get caught up, but I thought I would take a few minutes to blog about Tyler's first battle scar. When Tim and I picked Tyler up from daycare this afternoon, they told us he had had an accident. Apparently he was standing on the outside of an exersaucer playing when he tried to take a step, lost his balance and crashed right into the edge of a cabinet. They said he cried just a few minutes, but stopped and was fine. They put ice on the area and kept a close eye on him the rest of the day. He doesn't seemed bothered by it at all, but he has a nice little welt as a reminder. The first of many to come I am sure.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Our poor little "Bug"!!!! We know that this is going to happen, especially since I did daycare for ten years, but it doesn't make it any easier!!!!!!!

Nancy said...

poor little baby :(