Layout

Friday, July 31, 2009

Tyler's 9 Month Checkup

Today was Tyler's 9 month appointment with his pediatrician. So how is he measuring up:

  • Weight: 18lb 10oz / 10-25%
  • Height: 28 3/4 in / 50-75%
  • Head Circumference: 18 in / 50-75%

Since his 6 month appointment he has gained 3lbs and grown 2 1/2 inches. They pricked his toe to check his hemoglobin levels and he got a Hepatitis B shot. His iron level is a bit low, but not low enough to warrant putting him on iron supplements. His pediatrician said to just give him more meats in his diet and he should be good. So I went to the store and got him some ground beef and ground turkey to add to his lunch and dinners. I also got him some Arrowroot cookies as a treat and he LOVES them.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He loves to eat like his Pap and Uncle Mikey!!!!!!! Not a speck of food left!

Nancy said...

aww poor little foot.

Reilly Jordan and Payton Ryan said...

Wow, I cannot believe how big he is getting. Doesn't the first year FLY by! He is adorable.