Layout

Friday, October 8, 2010

And so potty training begins...

A while back we bought Tyler an insert for the toilet and his very own step stool to get him used to the idea of actually using the potty. Initially the entire concept didn't go over very well and with Kyle coming along we didn't put much effort into it either. We introduced him a few more times to his little seat and pretty much forced him to sit on it, but he never would go. He would just tell us he was "all done" as soon as he sat down and would try to get back up. Well tonight for the very first time Tyler went poo-poo on the big potty!!! Looks like I am going to be breaking out the Elmo's Potty Time DVD again. I'm very proud of him, although I'm not looking forward to this whole potty training process. Any suggestions anyone has would be greatly appreciated. =)

0 comments: