Happy Birthday to my little man! Today was Tyler's 2nd birthday. We did a joint party with his friends Ashleigh and Matthew who will be turning 2 in two weeks. We invited all of his friends and had a costume party. Unfortunately Tyler hasn't been feeling well and even had a 102.5 fever last night. I think he had a good time overall, but he refused to put on his costume and he cried/whined a lot throughout the day. He got some great presents to include his new cars, pajamas, new bedding sets, his woody and goofy dolls, books, games, play doh, and puzzles. Thank you to everyone that made this birthday a great day for Tyler. Well I just took his temperature again and he is back to 102.5. I hope he is feeling better in the morning.
Saturday, October 30, 2010
Tyler is 2!
Posted by Kelly at 10:00 PM
Labels: Tyler William
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment