Well here are the final belly pictures before Tyler joins us on Thursday... seems so strange to say that. We took the boys for a nice long walk this afternoon. Tim used a tracker on his phone and it registered that we went just over 1.5 miles. It felt great to be outside, but I'm pretty sore now. Oh well, it was worth it. After our walk I changed out of my jeans and threw on a pair of Tim's pajama pants to be more comfortable. Very fashionable don't you think?

Sunday, October 26, 2008
39 Week Belly Pictures
Posted by Kelly at 7:21 PM
Labels: Baby Update
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
I think you look cute :o) I bet you are excited for Thursday. Are you in cleaning mode yet. The day before I had Aidan, I was running around my house trying to make everything PERFECT, like a mad woman.
Post a Comment