Hello Everyone!
It is with great joy, excitement, and relief that Kelly and I announce the arrival of Tyler William Gibson, who made his debut Thursday, October 30th, at 2330EST, weighing in at 8 pounds 4ounces. Mommy, Daddy and baby are very tired, but doing great and we should be home Saturday. We are currently at Reston Hospital and visitors are welcome! Thank y'all for all your thoughts and prayers. Kelly did a great job!
Love,
~ Tim, Kelly and Tyler
For additional pictures you can check here:
http://s271.photobucket.com/albums/jj136/tegibso/Tyler/081030/



Thursday, October 30, 2008
TYLER WILLIAM HAS ARRIVED!!
Posted by Tim at 8:49 AM
Labels: Baby Update
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
OMG LOOK AT HIM! He is such a cutie!!! You guys did a great job!! Kelly welcome to motherhood!!! I cant wait to come back to VA and see you guys!!! Give him our love!! CONGRATS again to you and Tim!!
Congrats!! He's adorable!! Ya'll are going to be awsome parents!! I can't wait to see baby Tyler! Make sure you let us know if you need anything at all!
Squeeee!!! I will be there right after work to meet him!
Amie was MAD at me for making her go home last night!
I'm glad everything went well.
Finally hes here. It seems like he took forever. Glad Mr. Tyler is healthy and handsome. Best of luck new parents. Oh an Kelly you look stunning!!!
~Val~
Post a Comment