Layout

Friday, October 24, 2008

39 Week Ultrasound and Baby Update

Today we went for our FINAL doctor appointments! During the ultrasound Tyler was measuring 8lbs 3oz. According to the technician there is a +/- 19oz accuracy; so he may only be 7lbs or (my luck) he could be 9lbs!!! The important thing is everything is still looking great. During the appointment with our OB I was examined and am now 3cm dilated and 70% effaced. As the doctor left the exam room she said "I'll see you Thursday if not sooner!" So that's where we stand. :o)

5 comments:

Nancy said...

9 pounds??? oh you poor thing. I will pray on that for you!! lol

Anonymous said...

You can do it Kelly!!!!! You are your mothers daughter and I survived you and Michael just fine! Kristie wasn't any light weight either!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey!

Anonymous said...

Aww YAY Tyler will be here soon, even though im upset it wont be on the 4th!! I think you will go late Tuesday night, mid Wed morning...

Oh yeah & one good thing with being a big girl I had small babies, all the tiny girls I know have big babies!! GOOD LUCK HUN!! Keep us posted!!
xoxo

Anonymous said...

How exciting! We can't wait to meet him. Looks like we will be getting a new neighbor soon...